1. Location-Ijen Crater Crater Mount Ijen, located on the border of Bondowoso and Banyuwangi, East Java. Tourists can choose the point of the nearest runway. When using the plane, it can choose the destination flights to Banyuwangi, Malang, and Surabaya. After that can continue using public transportation or rent.
2. Can See Blue Fire-One of the destinations of tourists coming to Ijen Crater is to see blue fire . If you want to see a blue fire of course you have to climb first. The height of the crater is about 2,443 meters above sea level. Need to know, bursts of blue flame in Ijen is one of two locations in the world besides Iceland.
3. Best Time Seeing Blue Fire-Tourists can not see blue fire all the time. There are certain times to witness its beauty. There is also time is around 12.00 to 04.00.
4. Miners-in the Crater Not only enjoy the natural scenery, but you can also watch the activities of the miners there. The miners usually come down to the bottom of the crater to collect the sulfur chunks. After getting it they take it and accommodated at the top of the mountain. Keep in mind, the miners so have the courage and do it in a conventional way, just rely on energy from his body.
5. Beautiful Sunrise at Ijen Crater-The moment that you can get there is the beauty of the sunrise on Mount Ijen. From this mountain also tourists can see the beautiful charm of mountains in other areas such as from eastern crater Ijen seen peak of Mount Merapi in Yogyakarta. Then also other mountains such as the summit of Mount Raung, Mount Suket, and Mount Rante. Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi,
Not only beautiful viewed with the naked eye, but Ijen Crater can also be an instagramable spot. Especially if you have the opportunity to see the blue fire, then you can capture through the photo. In addition, you can take pictures while climbing, as well as photos with beautiful scenery of the lake or Ijen Crater in the morning.